The primary role of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) is to ensure that the organisation processes the personal data of its staff, customers, providers or any other individuals in compliance with the applicable data protection rules.
For sole traders through to corporate, we provide Data Protection Officer services whether you are intending to be self-led or expert led on the path to compliance.
If you’re monitoring or processing personal data of EU citizens, you need representation. If your business gets EU funding, or you import, do business abroad, employ people from Europe; or if you exchange personal information with organisations in Europe, you will need representation. Go to the Store to see our packages.
The DLM Toolkit will equip you with all the latest information and guides to the best GDPR practice. Designed specifically to be easy to use, these failsafe guides are for you and your employees to navigate through the maze to compliance.
All businesses are different so we have tailor-made packages to suit all sizes. Go to the Store to see what’s best for you.
- Select the service you wish to review
- Based on the size of your organization, select the appropriate package
- By selecting “Subscribe now” you will be taken to the payment page
- Upon completion of the payment page, you will receive a welcome email with further instructions
- If you have any questions or issue please contact us today